Well Manager Products - Water Well Systems for Low Yield
The Largest Selection of Products Designed to Deliver the Water You Need and the Performance You Want
In a perfect world, wells would provide all the water we need when we need it, even in times of drought. But millions of people who don’t get enough water from their well to do the things most of us take for granted. Many of those people live right here in the United States.
Do You Have A Low-Yield Water Well System?
Whether you’re showering, doing the laundry, or simply making your morning coffee, you expect that water won’t be a problem. Unfortunately, for many homeowners on a well water system, it is.
Well Manager® 210 CPV
Great Performance from Unbelievably Poor Wells. Completely self-contained, remarkably quiet, and only 73″ high.
Well Manager® 210 CPH
When you have limited ceiling height, this system provides big performance. Only 49″ high, it will fit where others won’t.
Well Manager® 210 CPLH
Amazing Performance from unbelievably poor wells and situations where height is a problem: only 38″ high.
Many people looking to improve well water performance contact plumbers in hopes of a solution. However, backed-up pipes are often not the issue. Other people may have been told that they need another well or an additional water storage tank. These options are often expensive and may not adequately address the problem either.
If you’re searching for a solution to a low-yield or low-pressure well, you may find your answer with Well Manager.
Here are some of the features and benefits of a Well Manager® water system:
- Produces guaranteed results for improving well water performance at a known cost;
- Delivers more water from a producing well than any other off-the-shelf product on the market today;
- Provides pressure for “luxurious” showers;
- Is simple to install — takes as little as 3 hours and requires no digging or changes to the well;
- Is available in sizes that will fit in a floor space as small as 24”x37”, and will fit through a 24” door;
- Takes up little space — all but 4″ of water in storage can be used thanks to our patent pending PumpChamber™, allowing Well Manager to get more usable water from smaller home water storage tanks;
- Protects wells from damage caused by over pumping;
- Protects pumping equipment from dry running;
- Is the most environmentally responsible water harvesting system available;
- Is drought tolerant — Because our water storage system can function with a very shallow pumping reservoir, a Well Manager® can get water from your well when other systems can’t;
- Employs a unique flow detector designed to operate reliably no matter how much grit or sand your well produces;
- Is a dependable, fully automatic well water system that requires minimal upkeep;
- Includes a UL Listed pump control panel that can relentlessly collect a predetermined amount of water at regular time intervals, enabling you to collect the entire output of a well without pumping it down, or to limit the amount of water that can be withdrawn;
- Uses a built in backflow preventer that makes it impossible to siphon the contents of the storage tank back into the well, protecting the aquifer from contamination;
- Can be used to limit withdrawals based on water rights or other allocations;
- Employs a scalable concept works on any size water system;
- Offers a Constant Pressure Feature — standard on some systems, available on all;
- Offers control systems for Community Well Systems with multiple wells.
The Ultimate Solution for Low-Yield and Low-Pressure Wells
The result of many years of development and field-testing, Well Manager® systems are in use from Alaska to Honduras by many thousands of people in their homes, offices, and schools. Even the USDA Forest Service uses our systems to manage well water systems in national parks.
Well Manager® was designed to get more usable water from low-yield well systems, but it is much more than a tank full of water. It controls the amount of water harvested and frequency at which water is removed from the well, in addition to showing you how pumping is affecting well water levels. In short, it doesn’t just protect the well pump; it also protects the well from over pumping, the leading cause of reduced yield and premature well failure.
Use Well Manager on almost any well, combination of wells, or on mixed sources like a well and a rainwater collection system. It works with any type of pump or pumps and can be used to supply buildings with an expected peak demand of as much as 100 GPM and more.
How Well Manager Works In Residential Settings
The Well Manager home water storage system will enable a family of four to live with a one-quart-per-minute well with as little as 160 gallons of tank storage. Even better, the water storage tank system can usually be installed in a few hours, changing a family’s life overnight.
The first morning after the system is installed, the family of four will have enough water and pressure to take two showers at once. Everyone in the family will be able to take a 10-minute shower, use the toilet, shave, make breakfast, and still have enough water to run the dishwasher.
The tables below demonstrate that even the one-quart per minute well can support a family of four if all the water the well produces is collected.
A traditional storage tank is pressurized as the pump draws water from the well. When the preset pressure is reached, the pump shuts off and waits for someone to use the water stored in the tank. The well is collecting water, but the pump isn’t harvesting it. As the well fills toward its static level, production slows until it stops.
Looking at a low-yield well in this way, we see that the gallon-per-minute yield of the well is more important than the amount of water the well can store — if you have the means to keep it producing without causing damage by over pumping.
Well Manager® was designed to keep your well producing without over pumping.
What if a Running Toilet Empties My Well Manager Tank?
Sometimes a hose or sprinkler is left on and forgotten, or a toilet runs and we do not notice until suddenly we have no water. If that happens, it takes only a few minutes to restore service when you have a Well Manager®.
Because the Well Manager® collects only well yield, the water level in the well is near the static level all the time. If your Well Manager® is properly adjusted and someone inadvertently empties the well water storage tank, the well is still full*. All you need do is go to the Well Manager® control panel door and turn the H-O-A (Hand – Off – Auto) switch to Hand, and the well pump will start pumping water stored in the well into your water storage tank for your well system. Once you have enough water in the Well Manager® to function, you can return the H-O-A switch to Auto and go about your business.
How does this system differ from job built and cistern systems?
We encourage you to read our FAQs for more information on how our low-yield and low-pressure water well solution and backup water system differs from seemingly comparable water storage systems. For more information on how you can improve your well water performance without hiring a plumber or well drillers, contact us today.
*The amount of water stored in the well will depend on the well’s diameter and the height to which it normally fills.