Well Manager® 210
Well Water Booster Pump System
Features | Specifications | Warranty
Our easy-to-install Well Manager 210 well water booster pump system enhances the yield (well recovery rate) of your well by extending your water storage capacity. Unlike a larger pressure tank, which is often recommended in the field, the Well Manager 210 unit continually draws from your well in the off times to replenish the water you’ve used, resulting in increased yield and consistent water pressure.
Well Manager eliminates the worry and inconvenience associated with waiting for your well to recover when you’ve run out of water.
The Well Manager 210 is available in three models designed to accommodate your specific space requirements while providing the same solution for your low-yielding well. The only difference in the models is the physical orientation of the equipment. Please see our Specifications table for a dimension comparison.
The Well Manager 210 comes with an easy-to-follow manual for do-it-yourself installation and set up.
- Complete turnkey Well Management System for wells that produce as little as 1/10th GPM
- Easy to install: slide into place, pipe inlet, outlet, make wiring connections and turn it on
- Provides consistent pressure every bit as impressive as city water
- Remarkably quiet
- Well Manager UL Listed control panel for 1 or 2 wells, built to industrial standards and low maintenance
- All penetrations water tight
- Low-water cutoff to protect pressure pump
- Flow Detector to protect well pump
- Digital timing control to protect well from over pumping
- Tank level controls pass NSF 61 Potable Water
- Pipe and Fittings NSF 61
- StaRite 10 GPM pump with 1 year warranty provides great pressure
- Overfill shutoff with manual reset stops overflows
- Systems with 230V pressure pump: two 230V 20 Amp circuit, one 115V 15 amp circuit
- Patented in the U.S. and Canada
- Rectangular Storage Tanks of PE resin meeting FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 © 3.1 and 3.2, extra heavy walled tanks made to last
- All field wiring connections by wire nut in one box
- Service or replace pump without draining tank
- Installation, set up, and maintenance manual
- Many options – Radon, odor removal, pump upgrades, additional storage
|Weight||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Length||45 inches||69 inches||69 inches|
|Width||26 inches||39 inches||37 inches|
|Height||74 inches||49 inches||39 inches|
|Horsepower||1/2 hp||1/2 hp||1/2 hp|
|Max Flow Rate||10 GPM||10 GPM||10 GPM|
|Min. Incoming Pressure||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Max. Output Pressure||50-70 psi / 60 psi constant||50-70 psi / 60 psi constant||50-70 psi / 60 psi constant|
|Gallons Per Minute||10 GPM||10 GPM||10 GPM|
|Inlet Diameter||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Outlet Diameter||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Effective Water Storage||195 gallons||185 gallons||175 gallons|
This product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Individual components may be warranted by each component manufacturer for periods longer than one year.
Well Manager Reviews
Interested in reading more about the Well Manager equipment?
Visit the Well Manager – additional information page for future information.
Questions? We Can Help!
Phone: (800) 211-8070 or use our online Form, and a Well Manager rep will respond in a timely manner.
"The main difference with the Well Manager is water pressure. We get more pressure with longer use of water from many outlets."
Joe B. Stevens
Sourland Mountains, New Jersey
Background: A large home under ten years old. Wells in the neighborhood were suffering.
"Before Well Manager, we couldn't run the dishwasher and the washer at the same time! Now, we can wash clothes, run the dishwasher and have plenty of water! We even installed a sprinkler system for our lawn. This has been possible only with the Well Manager."
John E. Warren
Northern New Jersey
Background: Tom lives in an area notorious for poor wells. The neighbors run out of water if they are not careful.
"Under heavy demand, the well would run dry. The recharge rate is 1/2gpm. The Well Manager provides all the water that we need daily and always has lots of extra water on hand. our tanks are usually always full."
Binghamton, New York
Want to Know More About How to Increase Water Pressure From a Well? Check Out Our Additional Products!