The Herculan ConstaBoost™ (Booster Pump System) delivers that and more:
- Provides consistent pressure and volume
- Wall mounted — little space required
- Pedestal mount hardware available
- Built to last
- Easy to service
- Waterproof switch provided
- System completely wired
- Overheat shuts motor down when PumpChamber™ temperature rises
- Factory adjusted and tested
- Installs in minutes without the need for a plumber
- Many flow ranges available
- Models for use with water service have auto shut down if inlet is shut off
Models for use with atmospheric storage:
- Pull water from buried tanks
- Use low-water float to protect pump
- Have auto prime maintenance feature
- Home fire sprinkler systems
- Process water
- Car wash
- Inline booster for long pipe runs
You can mount it on the wall or stand it upright on a pedestal mount. Simply connect to piping, run the power wire to the switch, and turn it on! Capacities range from 13 gpm to more than 100 gpm; inlet and outlet sizes change with pump size. Plus, our patented PumpChamber™ makes it compact and quiet.
½ HP 120 volt unit is 29”W x 49.5”H x 14.5”D. The Herculan ConstaBoost™ (Booster Pump System) fits where other units won’t, is quiet, and delivers volume others can’t. It can beset up to run showers at 65 PSI+, so you’ll be sure to feel the difference.
This product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. During this one year period, WELL MANAGER, LLC will replace any part that is found to be defective under normal use and service without charge. WELL MANAGER LLC’s obligation to replace defective parts shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not include normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any product or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair by service personnel not familiar with the product, faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
There is no other express warranty. WELL MANAGER, LLC hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the extent permitted by law.
Components may be warranted for periods longer than listed above. These warranties are offered by the component manufacturer, not by Well Manager, LLC. Purchasers’ sole remedy for defective components beyond the previously stated one-year warranty is through the component manufacturer.
Well Manager® 210CPH
Well Manager® 210CPLH
Well Watcher System
View All Products >>