Well Watcher Features
Here’s a brief look at some of the critical features of the Well Watcher system:
Gives You the Water You Need, Right When You Need It
The Well Watcher is a complete well management system for wells with low yields.
- The 210-gallon water storage tank holds more water than round tanks while taking up less floor space.
- Allows you to manage your water usage
- Stores additional water in case of emergencies
- Works great with water conditioning equipment
- Rectangular-shaped tank for more water storage
- Protects well from overpumping
Maintains Consistent Water Pressure
- Delivers consistent water pressure of 60 psi up to 4 gallons per minute and up to 10 gallons per minute at 50 psi
- Well Watcher monitors the well’s pumping current and shuts down automatically in the event of a dry run, preventing damage to your well’s pumping components
Easy to Install and Maintain
Installation, setup, and maintenance can be done by the homeowner. With Well Watcher, one can replace the pump without opening or draining the tank.
Versatile Fit Options
Since it takes up less space than a large chest freezer, it fits just about anywhere you need. It will fit through a 24″ door (with brackets removed). It is available in all of the following orientations:
- Vertical Orientation: 26″W x 45″D x 74”H
- Horizontal Orientation: 26”W x 67”L x 49”H
- Low Horizontal Orientation: 37”W x 67”L x 37”H
- Rectangular-Shaped tank for More Water Storage
Tank Meets FDA Regulations for Potable Water
With extra-heavy-duty walls, the Well Watcher meets FDA regulations for potable water.
Comparison to Well Manager System
Both the Well Watcher system and the Well Manager® are designed to give you consistent water pressure while protecting your well and keeping as much water in the ground as possible. The Well Manager® collects water directly from your well by using a timing circuit, while the Well Watcher collects water from your pressure tank through a solenoid valve controlled by a float in the storage tank. In either case, you set the water collection rate.
This product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and quality for one year from the original purchase date. During this one year, Well Manager will replace any part that is found to be defective under regular use and service without charge. Well Manager’s obligation to replace defective parts shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not include routine maintenance and service. It does not apply to any product or parts subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair by service personnel not familiar with the product, faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
There is no other express warranty. Well Manager disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the extent permitted by law.
Components may be warranted for periods longer than listed above. These warranties are offered by the component manufacturer, not by Well Manager. Purchasers’ sole remedy for defective components beyond the previously stated one-year warranty is through the component manufacturer.
Want to Know More About How to Increase Water Pressure From a Well? Check Out Our Additional Products!
In addition to Well Watcher systems and low-yield storage solutions, we offer the following systems and solutions for your well’s low-pressure water:
Proudly Made in the USA!
For more information, contact Well Manager today!
Well Manager® 210CPH
Well Manager® 210CPV
Well Manager® 210CPLH
View All Products >>