Here’s a brief look at some of the key features of this system:
Gives You the Water You Need, Right When You Need It
- The Well Watcher is a complete well management system for wells that yield as little as .20 gallons per minute
- Allows you to manage your water usage
- Stores additional water in case of emergencies
Maintains Consistent Water Pressure
- Delivers consistent water pressure of 60 psi up to 4 gallons per minute and up to 10 gallons per minute at 50 psi
- Monitors the well pump current and shut down automatically in the event of a dry run, preventing damage to your pump
Versatile Fit Options
Fits just about anywhere you need it to. Takes up less space than a large chest freezer. Will fit through a 24″ door (with brackets removed). It is available in all of the following orientations:
- Vertical Orientation: 26″W x 45″D x 74”H
- Horizontal Orientation: 26”W x 67”L x 49”H
- Low Horizontal Orientation: 37”W x 67”L x 37”H
- Rectangular Shape for More Water Storage
Tank Meets FDA Regulations for Potable Water
- With extra-heavy-duty walls, the Well Watcher meets FDA regulations for potable water.
Comparison to Well Manager System
Both the Well Watcher system and the Well Manager are designed to give you consistent water pressure while protecting your well and keeping as much water in the ground as possible. The Well Manager collects water directly from your well by using a timing circuit, while the Well Watcher collects water from your pressure tank through a solenoid valve controlled by a float in the storage tank. In either case, you set the water collection rate.
Well Manager Systems in their entirety are warranted for one year by Well Manager, LLC. Some components are covered by a longer warranty through the individual component manufacturer. Those warranty periods are detailed below.
Well Manager® 210CPH
Well Manager® 210CPV
Well Manager® 210CPLH
View All Products >>